Monday, January 7, 2019

MASK featuring Collin Heyward

actor/dancer: Collin Heyward - @collinheyward
(represented by Bloc LA - @blocla)
ph. Tarrice Love - @bytarricelove
art direction by Tarrice Love
 I started working with former Alvin Ailey dancer turned actor Collin Heyward in 2014. He was tall, handsome, and has an amazing body and wanted to book a photoshoot that would provide him with images that show he could do more than just dance. We instantly connected and became good friends. I love working with people with a dance background. Dancers know how to move and are comfortable with their bodies. Collin became one of my muses. Every time he is in town, he'd invite me to see him perform which inspired our collaborations.  Whenever we get together we always create something hot.


me and actor/ dancer Collin Heyward

"Victoria" excerpt from Collin Heyward on Vimeo.
 Before moving to LA, Collin wanted his last shoot with me to be something edgy and fun so we decided to make a mask out of pantyhose and play with movement. I love Collin's physique and I wanted these images to celebrate his form through movement.
These images represent the mask we wear to fit in with society and our struggle to take it off and be who we really are.

actor/dancer: Collin Heyward - @collinheyward
(represented by Bloc LA - @blocla)
ph. Tarrice Love - @bytarricelove
art direction by Tarrice Love





No comments:

Post a Comment