Tuesday, June 1, 2010

JEREMY DANTE` - The Face of Fashion Blogging

I recently had the opportunity to photograph fashion blogger Jeremy Dante`. I am a big fan of his blog (jeremydante.com) and frequent it everyday. It a very informative blog about fashion.

Starting June 1st, Jeremy dante` will be featuring the images as his header on the blog. Check out his video talking about the photo shoot and using the new images to spruce up the look of the blog.
i definitely look forward to another collaboration with Jeremy :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for all the support. we'll get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a very nice photo from Dante. I rarely see male fashion bloggers so this is quite new to me. I admire the effort in letting us know about Dante. Looking forward to your collaboration!

    ReplyDelete