Saturday, December 6, 2008

one to watch......Geremy Alexander Perry

GEREMY ALEXANDER IS CURRENTLY REPRESENTED BY FUSION MODELS NYC


This is Goldie aka Geremy Alexander Perry @ identities models nyc. I found Geremy thru a social/ network website myspace. While visiting my family in Memphis, TN, a friend suggested I go to his myspace page and check out one of his top friends with lots of hair as a possible person to shoot with while I was home. I saw webcam pictures of Geremy and was drawn to his look. I sent him a message and set up a session when I got home. It turns out he wasn't the person I was suppose to be checking out and that guy ended up flaking out on me. I show'd Tim at Identities the webcam pics (below) and he was interested in signing him.

Geremy Perry's webcam pics that i saw....




Goldie and his grandma flew up to nyc and after meeting Tim, he was signed and his development process soon went underway. After Goldie graduated from high school he made the permenant transition to making NYC his new home and get his modeling career in full swing.



He booked runway time for Edwin D'angelo and Nico and Adrian Spring 2009 shows during NY fashion week this past season and well as landing the upcoming Pelle pelle campaign shot by my boy William Springfield ( who was once the face of Pelle Pelle). I am excited to actively be apart of another model's successful career and look forward to seeing him develope into a superstar in this industry.

1 comment: