Monday, December 15, 2008

pictorial #1- HOMME MADE KNITS.....

I wanted to shoot Brandon Parker in a really great set of sweaters. My bills are kickin my ass right now so i didn't have the money to splurge on sweaters for a photoshoot nor do I have stylist at my disposal with whom I could have got the sweaters from so I applied my creative energy into making them.

I took a cable knit skull cap I paid $5 bucks and cut the top out and used it as a turtleneck and glued pieces of a broken mirror to it. I think the results turned out pretty good.....I am very pleased





6 comments:

  1. Robert Schumann has a quote that says, "Talent works, genius creates". This right here is proof positive of that, digging the innovation here Tarrice. Keep on creating !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean... You just keep getting better and better. Can you recreate that sweater for me Tarrice, Brando has my contact info. Brando's legs look like he should be an extra in the movie 300Lol! NB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. I know Brandon from Marymount, hence how I came across your blog.. I'm currently in San Francisco getting my masters in Fashion Design...I love your work! Your photos are very captivating, and its nice to see some brothas! lol..

    Also, nice illustrations! Anyhow, keep up the good work, I'll def. check out your work in the future

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super hawt!! you can really create the most amazing things...genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. see I knew it was def a Tarrice creation, but I had no idea the "source materials" I've continually impressed by the fact that I'm always impressed by you man...you follow that? And Brandon, of course is everything a Tarrice Love model is. Love this cat.

    ReplyDelete