Sunday, April 26, 2009

TAIMAK aka The Last Dragon.....




Berry Gordy' s The Last Dragon was a karate flick featuring Taimak, Vanity and Julius J Carry III as the villian Shonuff. It is hands down one of my top ten most favoritest movies ever. I have seen it at least a million times. When I was a kid watching it, I use to wish I WAS Bruce Leroy.

The first time I visited New York I found Taimak on the network website Myspace and we made arrangments to shoot together. Then my camera got stolen and that shoot never happened. After my permenant move to NY, I contacted him again and we set up a meeting at his martial arts gym in manhattan. I almost died....I was meeting BRUCE LEROY. lol




We clicked.
Taimak journeyed to the Bronx where I was staying and we shot. We did two more sessions and one was with sexy video vixen Rita G, who is best know for her appearance on Howard Stern and Kanye West's Flashing Lights video.


Taimak is a really cool dude and at 40-something looks absolutely amazing. He has done martial arts choreography for movies and pop stars like, Madonna. Currently he is a fitness expert and has developed a wellness program for young people and is bringing it to communities all over the states. He's still acting. Sony Pictures has taken on producing a remake of the Last Dragon featuring Samuel L Jackson as "Shonuff". Taimak will also appear in the movie as well. Check out his website to be updated with the projects he's working on and purchase his fitness DVD at http://www.dynasty8.com/.  He really does have that "glow"

11 comments:

  1. Oh Sheeyit You Shot Taimak!! He's awesome when I was little I wanted to be Bruce Leroy!!!!!!! I still do lolol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... so why does the female model look totally uninterested in whats going on around here. DOES SHE NOT KNOW THATS BRUCE LEROY AND HE IS THE MASTER?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was watching his DVD a month ago wonder how he looks now and what he is doing in life. Thanks Mr. Love you answer my inner thoughts about Taimak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, memories, i use to watch "the last dragon" everyday when i arrived in from school! LOL Taimak was my first love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This man is still sexy and will be till the day he close his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw the Last Dragon when i was 13 years old in Miami, in 1986 i fell in love with the movie. last week, i rent it from Netflex i have been watching 5 times a day for the whole week, i watch it over and over for many times, i will not return the movie till i get tired of it. thank God for no late fees! i love the movie and i like Taimak, he is wonderful. Taimak is the most beautiful people i have ever seen. he is flawless, the thing is there is no publicity about him. Taimak is just too good to be true

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the frist time i've seen Taimak taking photos with a real woman. he is always solo, he looks good with a woman in his arms

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THE WAY YOU MODEL MAN IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WHEN I WAS MODELING WE WOULD HAVE MODEL TOGETHER. LOVE STEPHANIE

    ReplyDelete