Friday, May 9, 2008

002: brian peters @ ford models nyc

i recently set up a photoshoot with one of my favorite models from memphis, brian peters when he was in town for a big ralph lauren casting. while he has here, i introduced him to another of my favorite models, fellow southerner rumando kelly. i shot both of them outside in the streets of brooklyn. it was fun and frustrating because it was the first time working with them i couldn't capture the shot i was trying to get. it was also the first time in a long time i worked with a stylist, sergio dior. below is brian telling you about the shoot....



styling by sergio dior







rumando kelley @ stanley chaplan/ felton group

1 comment:

  1. yo...can you make me a supermodel? lol. Naw, truss, I know my place. And YOU obviously know yours too. Your work is fiyah & its coo to see tha real.

    Tarrice's work has always been the truff...and now he's showin us the truff behind tha truff. I've got this blog locked. Grind on.

    Tim
    TuTchT IMAGING

    ReplyDelete