Tuesday, May 27, 2008

006: introducing Lamar James @ identities models nyc



before i came to new york and started working with models with the top agencies, i use to have a collage on my wall called "The Dream List"." it was a compliation of all the models and entertainers i hoped to work with one day. Lamar James was one of those models. I had his Reebok ad, his Fila ad, and his Rocawear ad on my wall. the first time i shot with him I was so nervous, i couldn't talk or really give him direction. I would have never imagined working with him or just hanging out chillin, talking shit. Lamar is a cool dude and great to work with. and he is also one of the few models who i don't have to do much retouching....his skin is flawless. i hate him....lol!

lamar james in rocawear campaign

lamar james in fila campaign


2 comments:

  1. Nice work my man. I love the shot. All of the shots really. Maybe we can work together in the future. Check out my blog... frescodaily.blogspot.com or hit me on myspace... www.mypsace.com/harlemsfinest404

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh yeeeeah. It's that Tulsa Swag on display!!! Lamar James my dawgie on his way to becoming an "it boy" in tha game. & Yo, loved both tha Lamar videos, both ya'll are so down-to-earth & it comes across in tha vids. Ya'll both too country for NYC, lol...must be why NYC loves ya'll so much.

    Keep em comin bro. And tha White Girl Clean post was mad sexy & classy, man. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete