Monday, August 9, 2010

THAT FACE: VICTOR ROSS II @ Major/ L.A Models

good genetics plus a great attitude = Victor Ross II
(more to come ...soon)
It was a Friday night and model Victor Ross II hit me up on facebook asking if wanted to shoot tomorrow. I had been wanting to work with him for years but our schedules never allowed for it. Of course I said yes. I always warm up with portraits and the images above are the results. You'll see plenty more of Mr. Ross and our collaboration very soon.


Victor Ross II (Photography: Tarrice Love)

8 comments:

  1. victor is a forever classic, and i'm glad you two finally connected. can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you would've done a model interview with him. I love all his photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG HE'S SO FLIPPIN SEXY yumyumyumyuymyumymymymymmymyi love him he's so amazing. I saw him in the new motorola xoom ad and I was like "DAYUM WHO THE HECK IS THIS FINE GENTLEMAN?" And then I found out that it was this guy and I was like omg omgogmgomgomgg he's so hottttt! =)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a man, and I see that this brother is fine, so I know everyone else does too. Whether they want to admit it or not, he is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Motorola commercial literally made my jaw drop! Most perfectly sculpted face ever! He is gem for sure! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah...dude is sexy. I love freckles on a black person(assuming he's black). Whatever the case, great pics. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for him.

    ReplyDelete