Tuesday, July 26, 2011

IT'S JUST TOO HOT IN BROOKLYN feat. OMAR KENNEDY


For the past few weeks its been rediculously hot everywhere. Some cities reached record temperatures. People think because I'm from the south I should be use to the heat but New York heat is waaaay different from any hot weather I have experienced. Its combinded with  nasty think humidity. It's like wrapping your face in plastic and sticking your head in the microwave on high.


Temperatures rose to a sweltering 104 degrees in Brooklyn. My non air conditioned studio was even hotter. I live on the top floor where all the heat in the building is trapped. My actual room doesn't even have windows. With the heat index, it was probably 110-115 degrees in my place. It was to the point where i started taking cold showers while fully dressed.....yes I was walking around in soaking wet clothes. You haveta find creative ways to cool off.

1 comment: