Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MICHAEL PRESS - BEYONCE'S PROM DATE FROM HELL


Congrats to my boy Michael Press, co-starring of Beyonce's latest video Best Thing I Never Had . He portrays the prom date  from hell, lol. That's  funny to me  because Michael is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to  meet. I have known him for about 3 years now. He is a recent graduate at Johnson C Smith University in Charlotte, NC. He successfully took advantage of local modeling opportuntities and is now in NYC trying to make it happen.




I was going to post the video presenting him upon my return from my trip to Memphis. Within the 9 days I was gone, Michael signed to Mint Model Mgmt. in NYC and booked Beyonce's video ...



Right before he graduated from college, he stopped by my studio in Brooklyn to do a video for my blog. I wanted to do something different with the videos for  the models who didn't have representation.  So we did the video in the style of agency digitals. I wanted it to be like those natural light digitals coming to life. I walso wanted to show a bit of  his personality. ( see below)


Michael Press - currently represented by MINT Model Mgmt. NYC

I am so excited for Michael Press and I look forward t o seeing what is next in the cards for him.

1 comment: