Tuesday, July 22, 2008

here is my ace-boon! joelcemere leon





there are 4 aces in a deck of cards, here's one of mine. i met joelcemere (pronounced joh-wel - cee- murh) in photography class in college and we have been tight ever since. he knows me and understands me like only a handful of people do. he has been there for most of the important moments of my life. whenever i get frustrated with trying to be apart of this fashion industry i call joelcemere. he always knows what to say to make me feel better about things that are happening. i miss my friends from memphis so much..... i never thought i would miss them ....but being in nyc without my family and friends for that support i grew so comfortable with makes me value what i had before i came here so much more.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha TRUFF. Mr. Joelcemere hit tha frikkin nail on the head. Artists often have extreme personalities and a distinctive way of lookin at things. You gotta give everyone room to be what they were born to be. People who don't understand that - or who are too self-centered to share the spot - will play tha "he's difficult to work with" card every time.

    We'll ALL difficult to work with, hahaha. Work, by definition, is difficult. But when you step back and see what the craftsmen have created, that's when you can weigh the difficulty of the process against the brilliance of the outcome. Tarrice's work ALWAYS tips the scale. lol. Let Tarrice do Tarrice & just enjoy the brilliance of the outcome ...rite Joelcemere?

    ReplyDelete