Sunday, September 25, 2011

PERFECT FORM feat. ISA RAHMAN @Soul Artist Mgmt.



The first time I saw Isa Rahman was in an editorial in  L'oumo Vogue. I later saw him several times in GQ magazine. I torn out the images and taped them to my wall in Memphis, TN hoping to one day work with him.


photographed by Tarrice Love
featuring Isa Rahman @ Soul Artist Mgmt/ LA Model Mgmt. LA
styled by Tarrice Love


The first time I saw him in person I was at the Russell Simmons fashion show during fashion week in 2007. I was overwhelmed  (aka starstruck) by all the celebrities walking by me. After the show was over and the models were walking around mingling with the celebrities. I mustered the courage to to walk up to Isa, but nothing but mumbled gibberish came out of my mouth. I sounded like one of the adults from the Charlie Brown cartoons. He gave me this weird look and I turned and walked away completely embarrassed. I made a mad dash to the  exit and went home. LOL. Looking back, I can't believe I was so silly acting. I just glad he didn't remember this encounter.

Isa Rahman has been featured in campaigns for Macy's, Target, and JC Pennys ... 


(Isa on my wall)

me and Isa chatting it up about how he started modeling.

 CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ISA RAHMAN AN UNDERWEAR CAMPAIGN BECAUSE HE IS PERFECT!!!


photographed by Tarrice Love
featuring Isa Rahman @ Soul Artist Mgmt/  LA Model Mgmt. LA
styled by Tarrice Love





1 comment: