Monday, September 5, 2011

ITS CHAD WHITE (aaawwww - yeah!) @ Soul Artist Mgmt.

Chad White stopped by my place this weekend......

 I have worked with alot  models who think they are the "bizness" with inflated confidence and  attitude with arrogant undertones. Chad White was definitely NOT one of those guys. He's had the career  every guy dreams to have and yet he's just a regular cool ass dude.


He arrived (on time) to my place in bedstuy Saturday afternoon. We chatted and shared  industry stories and childhood stories.... laughed  a lot and just had a great time. He made me feel like I was Steven Klien or any other big named photographer. I felt appreciated and special.  I really enjoyed him and look forward to working with him more...
He just raised the bar.

thanks Jason Kanner and the team at Soul Artist Mgmt.

2 comments: