Thursday, September 29, 2011

THE GENTLEMAN OFFICER feat. PATRICK CLARK @ FORD NYC

photographed by Tarrice Love
featuring Patrick Clark @ Ford NYC (Direct)
styled by Tarrice Love

Patrick Clark of Ford Models Direct is a working models that has appeared in campaigns for everything from Redken hair products to Target. He wanted to do some images that would attract more editorial opportunities so his booker at Ford Direct, Dorian Lowe, hit me up and asked me would I be up for the challenge.....y'all should know me by now... I'm always down to do any project that challenges my skills.



I pulled a few military inspired pieces from my personal closet and styled him in a "poetic" fashion. The ruffled ascot was customized by me cutting up a cheap button up I bought at one of those bargain stores that lined up and down Fulton Ave.







THANK YOU DORIAN LOWE and the team at FORD NYC for supporting my vision and keeping me in mind  for projects like this for their models.

No comments:

Post a Comment