Wednesday, June 25, 2008

011: I LOVE WHEN I SEE MODELS I SHOT WORKIN' IT


to the left: Andre Douglas @ Specimen/Wilhelmina Models NYC at spring 2009 Dsquared show in Milan

I met Andre Douglas ( Specimen/ Wilhelmina models nyc) in fall 2006 when i first moved to NYC. He came all the way from Lawrenceville, AL and crashed at my apt in the bronx while i helped him develope his portfolio. I introduced him to his mother agent , Sean Bennett @ Specimen Model Mgmt. When i learned that he and another model I shot ( Ibrahim Braaith @ Red Models) did the DSquared Spring 2009 fashion show in milan, i went on youtube to watch it. I am sooooo fuckin proud to see them making strides in this business. It brings all of us another step closer. I felt like it was me on that runway...Congrats Dre and Ibrahim. continue to do tha damn thang....

Andre Douglas@Wilhelmina Models nyc


Ibrahim Braaith@ red models nyc

1 comment:

  1. One day I will see some faces I shot working TOO! LOL Kudos to you and the models!

    ReplyDelete