Wednesday, December 28, 2016

PYT: Johanna Thuresson at Le Management in Copenhagen pt.1

model: Johanna Thuresson - @johannathuresson
(le Management - Copenhagen Soul Artist Mgmt - NYC)
ph. Tarrice Love - @bytarricelove
styling: Tarrice Love

Blonde, blue-eyed, and has a classic All American dream girl look. From countless editorials to her campaigns, Johanna's sexy-but-sweet down-to-earth appeal that's beautiful and bankable. When Johanna entered my studio space I was immediately blown away my her natural beauty... like a movie star. I wanted to celebrate  her natural beauty with the natural light coming thru my windows. I also took a  beaded purse and turned it into a bustier. She looks  so pretty in these images...reminds me of fresh air.

model: Johanna Thuresson - @johannathuresson
(le Management - Copenhagen Soul Artist Mgmt - NYC)
ph. Tarrice Love - @bytarricelove
styling: Tarrice Love



No comments:

Post a Comment