Sunday, September 5, 2010

introducing model/ actor EVANDER HOLYFIELD JR.

I recently had the pleasure to work with model/ actor Evander Holyfield Jr. (the son of boxing great Evander Holyfield) I met him a few years ago via Internet. We kept in touch. He recently moved to New York for an internship and to further pursue his modeling and acting career and we finally got him up in here to shoot w/ me.

Evander Holyfield Jr. (Photography: Tarrice Love)


Evander Holyfield Jr. (Photography: Tarrice Love)


After the shoot we looked through the images, the biggest smile came over his face... he was so happy and that made me feel good. Shooting him made me realize the power imagery has in making people feel good about themselves. I make people beautiful..... that makes me feel good about what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment