Thursday, September 9, 2010

HOT NEW FACE: ROB EVANS @ Major Model Mgmt.


Two months ago, the last thing Rob Evans was thinking about was modeling let alone creating a sensation walking the Givenchy Spring/ Sumer 2011 Men's show in Paris. He was in Oxford, UK training at his local boxing gym maintain his amazing 6'3 physique. So far modeling has allowed him to walk in shows in Paris and an already impressive collection of magazine editorial work .


He's in the Big Apple ready for NY fashion week. Not being the ideal showroom size hasn't discouraged Rob or made him feel the need to starve to death and comform to the industry current skinny boy standard - he's opt'd to be the exception..... actual man size. Everyone was telling me "he's huge" or "all you really can do with him is underwear stuff." I set out to prove otherwise. 

When Rob arrived to my place in Brooklyn, I decided to untilize my "MacGuyver" skills. I took him to one of those Fulton street fabric stores and bought some black wool and decided to construct him a cocoon coat. This beautiful hooded cacoon is featured in the selection of images in this post entitled THE DARK KNIGHT. I also got more amazing fashionably stylish images coming soon. ROB EVANS IS A SUPERSTAR.....mark my words. :)
Rob Evans (photography: Tarrice Love)
Rob Evans (photography: Tarrice Love)
Rob Evans (photography: Tarrice Love)
Rob Evans (photography: Tarrice Love)
Rob Evans (photography: Tarrice Love)
coat: MacGuyver aka Tarrice Love

5 comments:

  1. A couple of shots remind me of Christina Aguilera's Fighter music video. Very nice! London

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so fucking gorgeous. By far the most gorgeous guy you've shot. His accent makes him even more gag worthy. He's a star. I see him going far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO In love with this amazing man! I met him last week in H&M and have been on the stalk since... FO' REAL!!

    ReplyDelete