Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i'm heading in the right direction...

yesterday i recieved the following message below....

i had to email you! after reading your blog, i was compelled. not just from one Taurus or southerner to another, but the artist mind predominates :-)...i adore your passion. i'm from dallas, tx originally moved to nyc a year ago to pursue my passion for music and entertainment. wont give you the life story, just enough to make you wanna google ;-) but honestly, i find you, your vlogs and your vision so necessary and refreshing...dare i say empowering? i extend nothing but the greatest successes to you and i would love to meet with you one day and grab coffee. i LOVE meeting awesome people, and i've been craving a little southern hospitality since i touched east! so help me out already! lol give me a shout when time permits and i send pleasant thoughts til then.

jaye


when i get messages like this, it just lets me know my hard work and all the sacrifices i make are worth it. I am heading down the right path....

1 comment:

  1. From your work and online presence and readership I'm surprised you don't get several emails like that each day!! You are headed in the right direction for sure. And wherever you are on the ladder of your journey, remember that every single day you're inspiring some of us who are on the rungs beneath you.

    ReplyDelete