Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I LOVE SEEING MODELS I HAVE SHOT WORKIN' IT..Pierre Woods @ New York Models


these Polo ads have appeared in everything from V-Man mag, GQ magazine to Time Magazine....YEEESSS!


me and pierre in my room lookin' kinda crazy...lol

i was sooo excited to see my boy Pierre snag the Black Man's dream gig....the Ralph Lauren Campaign. He is everywhere you look... in department stores, magazines ( also chcek out his editorial in Uptown Magazine). He kicked off the year being the only black face to stomp the runway for D&G in Milan and open the Ferragamo show. It is exciting to watch Pierre blow up and have my work contribute to his success.......I'm so happy for him and he knows I got his back. He also celebrating a birthday today.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment