Thursday, July 12, 2018

HIT THE FLOOR feat. Cort King



actor: Cort King - @cortkingthelegend
ph. Tarrice Love - @bytarricelove

I had the wonderful opportunity to work with actor Cort King years ago when he traveled all the way from Atlanta to New York to meet with modeling agencies. He made his way to Brooklyn and stopped by the lab. I've worked with him twice and both times he was great in front of my camera. He was very laid back chill. Him being an artist too made working with him easy. During our sessions, he told me about some of the independent acting projects he was working on. I watched them and became an instant fan. 



actor: Cort King - @cortkingthelegend
ph. Tarrice Love - @bytarricelove


top left - Cort King as Pax Lowe

Hit the Floor is a scripted drama that explores the inner workings of the professional basketball world through the eyes of the LA Devils. Its packed with sex and drama and I've been following it since season !. I was super excited when I found out it was moving to BET and there was gonna be a season 4. I was even more excited when I found out Cort King was joining the cast as the sexy new rookie basketball player #26 Pax Lowe. Also joining the cast is the amazing Teyana Taylor



I just finished watching the premiere episode and I'm so proud to see Cort killing it on my tv screen. He is definitely a new talent to watch and I'm looking forward to seeing him do more. I can't wait to get him back in the lab especially with all this new muscle he's added to his lean physique. Check him out on Hit the Floor on Tuesday nights on BET @ 10/9 central.


No comments:

Post a Comment