Monday, October 17, 2016

OL BLUE EYES: Calum Winsor @ Wilhelmina International

model:Calum Winsor - @calumwinsor
(Wilhelmina International)
ph. Tarrice Love - @bytarricelove
styling: me

I had the opportunity to work with Australian born fitness model, actor, and dancer Calum Winsor. 

The Austrailian sensation exploded onto the modeling scene with piercing blue eyes, a compelling blend of rugged good looks and winning personality. His versatility and professionalism combined with one of the best physiques in the business appealed to a whole range of great photographers he's worked with.... and now I get added to that impressive list.

model:Calum Winsor - @calumwinsor
(Wilhelmina International)
ph. Tarrice Love - @bytarricelove
styling: me


Working with Calum was like working with Superman. Everything about is massive. He"s super tall with strong arms and legs and he got booty too. In the words of my momma "...that boy is built up."


He arrived on set on time and ready to do whatever it took to get the shot. He was easy to be around and very professional. I enjoyed every minute of working with him.


He was super nice to work with. He even brought me a delicious Panettone cake as a gift. Me and my roomies killed it. He also cave me a copy of his 2016 calendar


you can get your copy at www.calumwinsor.com








No comments:

Post a Comment