Wednesday, August 24, 2011

introducing L.S.T - Light Skin Trouble (MADISON STEWART @ Ford NYC)



Madison Stewart is a model/ rapper from California. He is currently represented by Ford NYC. I met him thru Henry Watkins and Laurence McCrae. He wanted to test with photographers to improve his portfolio and they recommended he contact me. Madison has done work with Bloomingdales, Tommy Hilfiger, H&M, and is currently in the 2011 Kenneth Cole Reaction campaigns. 


I really enjoy working with Madison. He has lots of personality and good energy. I like working with models with lots of hair and love his freckles. Madison is definitely someone I look forward to doing more work with him. their are lots of sides to him that I want to show the world.


check out his debut music video.....

Video produced by Martin Landgreve and Magnus Jonsson
Music produced by JFK
Acting by Bijon H and Oskar Tranum (International)
Special thanks to Laurence McCrea




this is me and madison talking about our hair and looking at my facebook page w/ my baby pic.









1 comment: