Tuesday, May 10, 2011

OUTSTANDING BODIES for GEIL MAGAZINE

Geil Magazine is a men's fashion magazine based in Germany. They hit me up to do a body-based editorial featuring black male models. I had less than 10 days to submit enough images to do an 8 page spread so I dug through my archives and sent them a selection of images that were consistent in look and style with a diverse range of guys. I treated it like a tribute to the best of the black guys I have shot. I wanted each photograph to carry confidence, dignity, and strength.


models included in the editorial Oraine Barrett @ Soul Artist, Pierre Woods @ New York Models, Jeremy Rosado @ Boss NYC, and Robert Evans @ Major NYC

also featured : Evander Holyfield Jr @ Ford Direct, Omar Kennedy @ Next Miami, Darrell Walden Jr. and Remi Alade Chester @ Re:Quest, Marcus Hill @ Soul Artist Mgmt., Henry Watkins @ Red, Stefon Baird @ DC Model Mgmt, and Unsigned  model/ actor Ralph Torres
Check out the full story on HERE....

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work Tarrice. You are making yourself known worldwide!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you much success, your work is REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete