Saturday, June 26, 2010

ISAAC KEYS on The Ultimate Merger featuring OMAROSA

check out my dude Isaac Keys....The show, officially titled Donald J. Trump Presents The Ultimate Merger, follows Reality villainess Omarosa Stallworth’s quest to find love amongst 12 eligible bachelors. The Ultimate Merger airs Thursdays on TV One at 9 p.m. ET.




I had the wonderful opportunity to work with former NFL football player Isaac Keys who was a linebacker for the Arizona Cardinalds. He was very down to earth and nice who is now focused on a modeling and acting career.
Check out the blog post I did about the shoot with him ..... here

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I don't have no idea enter to your blog, it is a blog and you get more traffic, I always visit it
    any way, it may be possible to put your site in my blog list? and more over it would be a honor if you
    could my blog to your friend list or any part of your blog
    Here is my blog. http://xgays.6te.net/
    Any way, it is an honor if you could link my site in your blog.
    Warm Regards,
    xgays

    ReplyDelete