Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BRYCE - AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL ... FOR REAL!


I general don't photograph babies, but yesterday top working models of color came in and out of my Brooklyn studio  to be photographed for a special project i'm working on. One girl came thru with her 8 month old daughter, Bryce. After my session with the modeling mother, she asked me to take a few shots of her cutie pie. I was finna say "hell no!" The last time i shot a small child, he cried the entire time and held onto his grandma's leg screaming like i was the boogie man coming to kill him. Lil momma was so cute so I said sure. We sat her on the little stool and she proceeded to serve face better than the majority of the pros that step in front of my lens. I just had to share a few of the shots from our quick shoot.




3 comments: